From: hheidt@erols.com [mailto:hheidt@erols.com]
Sent: 1/18/2001 1:48 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] WiSP w/KC Tracker Tuner on Win NT?

Hi,

I am thinking about updating my computer from Windows 98 to Windows NT but
I do note want to break my WiSP / Kansas City Tracker Tuner setup which is
currently working.

Does the Kansas City Tracker Tuner work on Windows NT? If so, do I need a
Windows NT version of the RR.DLL device driver?

73, Hank N4AFL

http://www.stensat.org