Marburger of the Year 2000

AO-40 projectleader Dr. Karl Meinzer, DJ4ZC, was elected to "Marburger of
the Year 2000" by readers of the "Oberhessische Presse", a daily
newspaper published in Karl's hometown Marburg. Nine citizens of Marburg
have been nominated and Karl Meinzer made it in acknowledgement of the
developement of AO-40. Karl Meinzer happily said: "This honour isn't
only my merit, it belongs as well to the colleagues all over the world
and my deputies who joined the project." Congratulations!

more at:  http://www.amsat-dl.org/journal/adlj-p3d.htm