Experiment with AMSAT

Dear Colleagues:
As you might remember from my previous e-mail, we are looking into using
one of AMSAT satellites to test the UHF communications capabilities being
planned for a MARS Rover that will be built for landing on Mars for
exploration of the planet. I was wondering if anyone has any information
regarding the antenna polarization (circular or linear and if circular,
left hand or right hand) of the following satellites?

AMSAT-OSCAR 16
LUSAT-OSCAR 19
UOSAT-OSCAR 11
UOSAT-OSCAR 22