Re: WiSP w/KC Tracker Tuner on Win NT?

The KCT does not work on Windows NT or 2000, using the driver distributed
with WiSP.  That driver is a Windows 95/98/ME driver.  There have been some
discussions about an NT driver developed by some.  You may hear from them.

hheidt@erols.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am thinking about updating my computer from Windows 98 to Windows NT but
> I do note want to break my WiSP / Kansas City Tracker Tuner setup which is
> currently working.
>
> Does the Kansas City Tracker Tuner work on Windows NT? If so, do I need a
> Windows NT version of the RR.DLL device driver?

Yes, you do, but I don't know of a formally offered one.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org