RE: WiSP w/KC Tracker Tuner on Win NT?

>Does the Kansas City Tracker Tuner work on Windows NT?

I have written a device driver that will control the KCT
on NT, it is a true 32 bit driver that has exactly the
same interface as RR.dll, but it is a true protected mode
32 bit driver. I have tested it and it works fine. Wisp
would need to be recompiled in the proper environment
in order to use it. Note, it would not need any code
changes, just a recompile. It won't do you any good
without a recompiled Wisp, so don't bother asking for
it.

- Mark West