Re: Step

that is a problem with ht's. i have an icom w32a with the same problem. but, i
use it very sucessfully when i travel on the satellites.

you can get an additional 1 or two spots loaded into memory if you will first
load 5khz steps. put them in memories. then change the step to 12.5khz. that
should give you one extra and maybe two in between the 5 khz step. it was
easy with the computer program to load it into my icom because once i
changed the program to 12.5 and found where it would allow me to insert a
step, i just moved everything down to fit the new step in. then i set it back to
5khz so the radio was back to normal.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz