Re: 2001 ARRL Handbook ($8)

The staff at the store did not know anything about the discount here in
Birmingham, Al either... But I picked up a 2001 copy off the regular rack and
asked them to scan it at the checkout counter. After arguing that it was not
discounted, it rang up as $8.00..

I bought the last one... Thanks for the tip!

Dennis - N4NR
Compare this with your current long distance service!
Qwest Long Distance -- Always 5¢ a minute with *no* monthly fee!
Visit http://qwesteferral.com/r.jsp?a=6hAso6CquXdfVU541Lz2HA$$&x