Re: 2001 ARRL Handbook ($8)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Edward R. Cole wrote about the ARRL handbook "sale"
at Barnes and noble:

> Just checked their on-line store: $25.60 {20% discount}  So guess I'll call
> a "real" store next.  For $8.00 I might buy one.

I went out tonight to the local store and there was no such discount.  But
then, they seemed kinda stupid and clueless as to just about anything I
asked...  Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

See my APRS LIVE pages    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
See APRS SATELLITES       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html