Re: license privileges

The technician class licenses that were "grandfathered" were
those issued back when the technician and general theory exams
were the same, prior to 1987, I believe.  Those folks that had
the tech plus prior to this year still only have the small portion at
the bottom of 10m and NOT all general class hf privileges.  They
will stay that way until they upgrade by passing the code test. They
were not grandfathered into anything if my memory serves me.

Richard W5SXD