license privileges

Many people corrected my obvious mis-statement about U.S. code-free license
privileges.  A year ago the statement would have been correct if I said
"tech plus" instead of "code free technician".  But now there is no U.S.
license class that gives access to only a portion of 10 meters.  The "tech
plus" licensees are now grandfathered up to "general" class privileges, with
access to the entire 10m band (plus all of 160, 30, 17, 12 meters and parts
of 80, 40, and 15 meters).

License classes were just a tertiary part of the message, but thanks for
correcting me.  To be honest I haven't paid close attention to the U.S.
license classes since I upgraded to Extra class 20 years ago.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA