Re: 2001 ARRL Handbook ($8)

>The 1999 CD version left me unsatisfied when compared with the ones I had
>from another decade [1972].  It seemed much was deleted from the basic
>theory sections I remembered, but memory can be deceiving!
>
>Ed
Ed,
I could not agree more...the CD is almost worthless, and to find any basic
information
I have to do the same thing, the old versions are head and shoulders above the
latest versions.

I guess ARRL is appealing to the "box buyers", and not those  that want to
experiment and learn....QST is going about the same way!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....