Re: ARLS003 AO-40

Dear All,

I just noticed that there might be a misunderstanding of my information
given earlier..

Indeed (and I never said that) the sun sensor's electronics did *not*
quit working... they are just temporary not working because the sun
elevation is out of range (in the order of 60 degrees now).

Once the spacecraft is again better oriented to the sun, the sun sensor
electronics will give again good attitude data...

73s Peter