Re: Right-sizing a sat

John,

I feel for you folks stuck in urbana {especially california}.  I would be
inclined to check with my attorney to see if the neighbor has any grounds
for a suit.  And if not, inform him that you would counter suing for
discrimination, intimidation, and mental stress.  Some folks need a "in
your face" reality check.  Of course if he looks like he has guns, you
might want to reconsider ;-)

Fortunately up here in "God's country" we all have guns and it keeps us
FREE!

The unspoken code of the north: "keep outta my face, and offa my
land"..."mess with me at your own risk!".  In otherwords "live and
let-live".  Ever heard of the three "esses":  S=shoot, S=shovel, S=shutup!

Land of no city gov't, no zoning, no covenants, no building
permits...Police: Knock before entering.  "Gods country" and pretty nice
for hams!

Ed