2001 ARRL Handbook ($8)

Just checked their on-line store: $25.60 {20% discount}  So guess I'll call
a "real" store next.  For $8.00 I might buy one.

The 1999 CD version left me unsatisfied when compared with the ones I had
from another decade [1972].  It seemed much was deleted from the basic
theory sections I remembered, but memory can be deceiving!