Re: Right-sizing a sat

>From: "John Stephensen, KD6OZH" <kd6ozh@gte.net>
>To: "Robert Oler" <cvn65vf94@msn.com>, <na9d@mindspring.com>
>CC: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Right-sizing a sat
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:17:04 -0000

The "trimuph" of the last couple of years has been smashing the community
association's silly rules here.  We did it through the law, through electing
folks who understood the law and ham radio and now we have tower limits of
80 feet (something I can live with) and unrestricted transmitting rules.

It can be done you just have to work at it...

I hope that more people come into the satellite "game" but I am not for sure
that it is something that appeals to the mass market of folks who are in ham
radio.  But who knows...I've been wrong at things before (amazing
right!...grin)

None of that changes I think that AO-40 was just to much to bet on one
bird...

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX