RE: DX

Wayne wrote: "DX nowadays is as easy as it gets"

Wayne I don't agree, just look at was it is going on with Chuck at 3Y0C, he
has been doing a great job and is trying to please every one, but last night
I heard him on 14195 saying to some of his friend "signals on 80 has been
low and I have not sleep much in the last two nights trying to work some
stations on 3772, so please tell the people over there that they need to
talk less and listen more"; so you see Wayne, to work a DX stations is not
as easy as it sounds.

73/DX Jose (Joe), YV5LIX