From: Cliff Buttschardt
To: paul.willmott@omsl.bm
Sent: 1/16/01 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] G3RUH P3 PSK Demodulator Supplier in USA - Who
wasit?

Paul, I bought only the PC board and stuffed it into a case I
had around the place.  You mentioned some spare parts were
included buy not with mine.  It seems the supplied case is
always too small!  I wanted to include a power supply as well.
     It indeed was a long time ago as I still have my model 1
which was a G3RUH board I had to find parts for and stuff.  It
does not work all that well compared to model two.  Cliff K7RR

paul.willmott@omsl.bm wrote:

> Do you have to put yours together, i.e. cut the case, laminated front
panel,
> add bar led etc, ... also is the case grey?
>
> Its just that I think there were 2 suppliers in teh US, ... I'll have
> check the AMSAT Journal/QST to see where I got the lead, ... just
PacCom