RE: DX

MANY people informed me that I was wrong about U.S. no-code license
privileges.  I just double-checked the U.S. Band Plan and see now that it's
"novice" and "tech-plus" that have access to a portion of 10m phone.  And
I'm aware that tech-plus now has "general" privileges which gives access to
the entire 10m band and large portions of the other HF bands.

I haven't paid much attention to license classes since I got my Extra
license in 1981, long before the no-code license was created.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA