APRSdata update

APRSdata predicts satellite passes and transmits them as APRS OBJECTS on
144.39 to the front panel of all D7 and D700 mobiles in the area.  This
way mobile ops do not need any tracking software, yet their radios will
alert them to passes in view that they can work with the FM mobile rig.
See what the front panel looks like on the WEB page below.

But last night I realized that several people have HF rigs in their
vehicles and can easily receive the RS-13 and RS-15 downlinks too.  So in
this latest APRSdata, I have made it so you can include these in the
DX-LIST schedule packet separately from marking them for transmission once
a minute when they are in view.

Since these birds are in view almost twice as long as the FM birds, I
did not want to add additional OBJECT QRM to the channel.  But by simply
adding them to the once every-10 minute SAT-SKED packet, there is no
impact.

I also took new photos of the D7 and D700 to show what these objects look
like to the mobile operators.  THink of the front panel of these radios as
a TINY-WEB-PAGE viewer of real-time information.

See the new pages         http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/satinfo.html
See APRS SATELLITES       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html

de WB4APR, Bob