Re: TS-2000 impressions?-> Transverter Interface

>  I still need to determine if I can use this feature with the receive-only
> antenna input--this is not documented in the manual, but I don't see any
> reason it won't work.

The transverter function works in the satellite mode (including sat memories)
and it works fine with the receive-only antenna input, but in the satellite
mode it does seem to limit the output power regardless if you are using that
port or not.
73,
Jerry, K5OE