Re: TS-2000 impressions?-> Transverter Interface

It's a pretty cool interface.  You simply set the IF frequency on the VFO (e.g., 145.302), then call up the transverter menu item and punch in the actual frequency on the numeric keypad (e.g., 2401.307).  Note how easy it is to automatically compensate for a slight offset in my downconverter's conversion (in this case, it appears off by 5 kHz).  I still need to determine if I can use this feature with the receive-only antenna input--this is not documented in the manual, but I don't see any reason it won't work.
73,
Jerry, K5OE