Re: Right-sizing a sat [was: Antennas on the bird]

On each bird we would have each of the transponders with the 2 meter as the common
receive...with four birds of the uo-14 size which I think is 24 inches X 12 X 12
inches..not for sure on the size.. But they are small and the platform is all ready
designed...

If we took a uo-14 sized platform and used the latest electronics we could produce
one very nice bird and I think a very reasonable cost plus a much smaller fee for
launch because of its size..

        guy lemke
        kd6mtu