Re: URL of Millicom etc (Re: What antennas for 1.2G 2.4G)

Hello Steve. This is Yoshi.

At 2001/01/16 00:36:53 Steven Bienvenu wrote:
> Could you please offer an address or web address for
> Ken electronics and Millicom Corp.?

  KEN does not have their own pages. We can reach them only by mail
or on the phone (NO FAX on their Ad.). Their domestic shipping policy
is arrival-payment only.

  Millicom has. But all had written only in Japanese. And they say
on the site that they do not accept any e-mail order at this time.

  http://www.millicom.co.jp/

  I do not know if both of them accept any international order or
not. If you want to try to reach them, please e-mail me. I will
tell you their mailing address or FAX numbers. I do not want the
info to open.
  Millcom might be the only one shop that has some 2880 stockes
in Japan. So please do not buy up them and leave some for us
Japanese biginners HiHi. :-)

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com