Re: AO40: Update 2000-01-14

Peter,

Thank you for your continuing effort to keep us informed on the status of
AO-40.

In an email earlier today I was quoted as having "called for a statement".
This is not true.  I have been waiting patiently for the command team to do
its work.  I did put some my telemetry and signal analysis results on the
amsat-bb list and ask "Does anyone else have spin rate measurements?"

My thanks go to you and the rest of the command team for your great efforts!

73's de Rich Burgan @ WC8J

----