From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Tony AB2CJ
Sent: 15 January 2001 19:50
To: _AMSAT_list (E-mail)
Subject: [amsat-bb] Laptop Ram?

Greetings

Off topic question pse....

I have a 133 Pentium Laptop with 16 meg of RAM. It works fine for most ham
radio applications but, slows  when opening and running more than one
program at a time. My question is, would I see much difference in speed
changing from 16 to 32 meg? It's not possible to upgrade the Pentium so I'm
stuck with the 133 processor speed.

Thanks
73, Tony
AB2CJ