Re: Laptop Ram?

Sixteen mb is about the minimum for running Win95.  It will run faster with
more.  If you are running Win98, then I'd say you definitely needed more
RAM.  My wife's PC is my old Dell 133 mHz machine.  I have 48mb in it and
it runs Win98 with multiple programs and no noticable slow down.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org