Re: New S Band Converter

Isn't there a full duplex problem using a 70cm RX converter IF if you ever
decide to TX uplink on 70cm, assuming we get that option working.  It
really will desense the RX side unless you have a very good isolation of
the RX IF.  I too would like to use a 70cm IF due to the greater tuning
range it will give me at the IF on my IC-475 than the 2M IF does on my
IC-275.  However the desense problem makes me want to go to the 2M IF.  Any
comments?  I'm still deciding.

Roy -- W0SL