From: Bill Hurlock [mailto:bill@hurlock.net]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 9:57 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Wisp and tuning?????

Does anyone know how to get WISP to tune the rig using a freq offset for
transvertor operation. I am using the 736r and the drake on a 2 meter
output. I have tried everything that I can within WISP but no luck. I
see the transvertor set up window but there doesn't seem to be much in
the line of Doc's for it's operation.

73 WA2TQI