Re: AO-40 S-Band Test

> I would appreciate hearing from anyone who copied the beacon this
>  morning concerning the strength of the signal.

Jess,
I missed the Sunday morning pass (cockpit error), but the Monday morning
(0900 utc) pass was the same (signal strength) as the ones I copied last
weekend.  The bird appeared about 20 seconds earlier than the keps predicted,
but the signal strength seemed the same: S5 to S7 here from MA=4 -> 12.  Back
to bed now ... :-)
73,
Jerry, K5OE