Re: Q-Par positioner (was Re: Free Microwave Calculator)

That would be fine Murray.  We need to get individuals in each major
country involved in such reproduction.  I first did not realize that the
disk was that large.  So be it!  The larger the better as we can handle
the imperfections better.  I am going to try and locate a Autocad teacher
at a local Community College and go from there.  With cooperation, this
problem will fall as many others have.  Cliff K7RR