What antennas for 1.2G 2.4G

Hi !
Thanks for the prompt and valuable response for my previous question regarding AO-40 status.

So, it looks like 70cm and 2m will not be available,  I will have to QSY to 1.2G and 2.4G, or even higher.
Please advise what kind of antennas are suitable for 1.2G and 2.4G.
What kind of preamp is required ?
Which is the best 2.4G transverters ? How about Maki UTV-2400BIIP ?
Which rig is most suitable ?  I have an old Kenwood TS-790 but it is difficult to operate. How about ICOM IC-910D ?
Where can I buy these antennas and preamps and transverters ?

Can I do SSB on these bands ?

de JH2FZX
asao