Re: AO-40 S-Band Test

Hi Jess, I copied the telemetry this morning. My feeling was that it also
was a little weaker then normal. I started at an MA of 12( I started
late, k5oe reminded me of the AO-40 pass on AO-27!), and went to an MA of
29. I usually collect blocks till about an MA of 40. I usually see S-7
max, this morning I saw S-5 max. Maybe it was the cloud cover over the
east coast. I'm in FM29pe as you well know.