Re: Ground Post Fitting Problems

Why don't you try making a series of square wood boxes that you place were you
are digging and dig inside it and keep letting it drop down as you dig than
stack the next one on it and continue on down. Kind of like a casing. If you
could find a small metal barrel and open both ends  it might work better. You
can drive it in as you dig out in the middle of it.