Re: AO-40 S-Band Test

I too got on it a bit late, MA 6. The signal from the bird was down here as
compared to other days that I have heard it. Normally it is up around S7 - 9
on peaks but today it was down closer to the noise. I was able to copy it out
to about MA 30 for me before I had to leave. I was only able to decode very
small fragments for the ASCII bulletins on the front end of the A blocks.
System here is the B-B-Q grill ant and the Drake with all mods, no external
preamp out to 2 meters on a 735R. Coax run is about 30 feet of 9913 with a
flex piece accross the rotor. Using Nino's decoder.