Re: Right-sizeing a satellite

At 01:42 2001-01-14 -0600, Robert Oler wrote:

 >then let me be clear.  I am proposing more satellites the size of Oscar 10
 >and less the size of AO-40.

>Where are you planning on building these sats? If in >Houston, it might be
>real hard for me to get there and give a hand. Where can I >review the plans
>that you have so far? Do you need a clean room? I think I >might be able to
>get the one from Orlando if you are ready to use it!!!

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fcrosby.com/fadca
FPAC: http://www.qsl.net/fpac
ICQ: 19219163

Living in Alaska, I can help with copy making, typing, phone calls, e-mailing
and as with AO-13, AO-40, with money.

de Mike
AMSAT # 30593
 Area Coordinator