Re: Gray code shaft encoder photo master

Right Ross, we are all in one the "simple" positioner!  I have seen a
photo master of the gray code shaft encoder about three inches in diameter
SOMEWHERE in the last ten years.  It is just a matter of time before one
of us finds it.  Then all we have to do is put three photo interrupters
on the film along with some basic electronics.  Cliff K7RR