Re: Right-sizing a sat [was: Antennas on the bird]

I agree with the smaller birds... with an Alt. of some where around 1500 to 2500 miles...A polar orbit with 4 birds spaced out over a 3 or 4 hours space would give really good coverage... I have a internet domain "WWW.HAMSATS.ORG" that I have not done any thing with yet but would be willing to donate it towards a team (hopefully including myself) in
putting together these birds and getting them up....

I think mode "A" & "JA" would be great....

        Guy Lemke
        KD6MTU