Re: Right-sizing a sat

At 01:42 2001-01-14 -0600, Robert Oler wrote:

 >then let me be clear.  I am proposing more satellites the size of Oscar 10
 >and less the size of AO-40.

Where are you planning on building these sats? If in Houston, it might be
real hard for me to get there and give a hand. Where can I review the plans
that you have so far? Do you need a clean room? I think I might be able to
get the one from Orlando if you are ready to use it!!!

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fcrosby.com/fadca