Re: Spin Rate

Hi All,

This morning I again measured the AO-40 spin rate using the same
method I have used all along.  Today (Jan. 14, 2001 14:00:00 UTC) I
measured 17.7 RPM.  In other words the spin rate has not changed.

I don't trust the telemetry reading for the spin rate.

Does anyone else have spin rate measurements?

73's de Rich @ WC8J

----