Re: Q-Par positioner (was Re: Free Microwave Calculator)

Louis, some VERY good suggestions here.  It would seem to me
that we could construct a 4000 bit digital encoder rather
easily.  I am thinking of a three trace Gray code wheel, very
large in diameter as compared to little commercial ones.  Who
cares that the encoder is six inches in diameter when steering
and antenna many feet long!  There has to be a photographic
master somewhere that will do this job.  Anyone know where?
 Cliff K7RR