Re: Right-sizing a sat [was: Antennas on the bird]

I disagree,

"Building" has always been part of hamradio....I like to build...built lots
of amps,  antennas,xmiters, receivers, preamps,etc.  I would jump at the
opportunity
to be in on the building of an OSCAR.  If we were all appliance operators
there would be no OSCARS for any of us to communicate through.  But then,
I guess that seems to be the way the the amateur radio service is heading.

de Bill, N4DH
AMSAT #32372