Re: KR-5400A controller light bulbs

Hi Douglas,

On this subject someone posted not long ago that you could replace the bulb
with a bright led with suitable resistor.  Perhaps someone can throw light.

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 17:11 12/01/01 -0800, Douglas Cole wrote:
>pellenzc@mail.upstate.edu wrote:
>>
>> does anyone know if the meter light bulbs in the KR-5400A  rotor controller
>> are obtainable, or what the #s for them might be?  One was blown and I
>> watched the other burn out the other day when testing out my rotors.  They
>> are soldered in and seem to be an unusual animal...  they look sort of like
>> this:
>>
>>           __________
>> ---------(__________)---------
>>    ^          ^          ^
>>   wire       bulb       wire
>>

>Hey Chris , I think your best bet would be to go to Chicago Miniature Lamp
web
>site http://www.sli-lighting.com/cml/index.cfm , they seem to have every
>possible lamp I have ever had to replace , and I seem to recall that they
have
>pictures and dimensions on the site too .....
>
>hth
>--
>Douglas Cole   N7BFS
>AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544
>Spokane IRLP node 145.250 owner
>http://www.users.qwest.net/~cdoug3
>Registered Linux user # 188922
>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru
59100 KUALA LUMPUR (MALAYSIA)
Tele: 60 3 + 2284 8873
Fax: 603 + 2282 7373
H/P: 017 884 9405

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers with immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my