Group antenna buy in MASSACHUSETTS

This offer is ONLY for those people willing to pick up their antenna in
Shrewsbury, MA or Westford, MA.

I have five people committed to six 24dBi parbolic section antennas for
2.4GHz.  See the link at the bottom of  the message for a description.
The price for qty. six to nine is $65 plus shipping.

My plan right now is to place the order at the end of January/first of
February.  I don't know what the turn-around time will be like but that
doesn't concern me since it's hardly antenna-raising weather here in
Massachusetts.  I'm sure they'll be here before the warm weather.

If you are interested, please respond to wa6ilt@amsat.org.  People who
are already on the list should have received a separate email.  If you
didn't, please email me again.  Verizon has recently had major mail
server problems.

73,
Dave Reinhart
 http://www.phillips-tech.com/main.asp?page=page6.asp