From: pellenzc@mail.upstate.edu [mailto:pellenzc@mail.upstate.edu]
Sent: 1/12/2001 12:49 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] KR-5400A controller light bulbs

does anyone know if the meter light bulbs in the KR-5400A  rotor controller
are obtainable, or what the #s for them might be?  One was blown and I
watched the other burn out the other day when testing out my rotors.  They
are soldered in and seem to be an unusual animal...  they look sort of like
this:

  wire       bulb       wire

thanks
Chris