More filter numbers

I ordered a couple of the Electro Mavin filters and when
the parcel arrived wasted no time in bringing one in to
work. One of our RF folks swept it for me, with the follow-
ing results:

   Centre frequency: 2416 MHz
   Insertion loss: 6 dB
   3 dB bandwidth: 103 MHz (2362-2465 MHz)

For a hairpin filter this isn't bad. For $US5.00 it's
brilliant...

                                   - Hospital/Shafte