Is AO-10 "down"?

Been off AO-10 since right after Christmas, getting it back together it
seems that conditions are not nearly so favorable as they had been; hear my
downlink much weaker, if at all, and when I do it seems to have a slight
"chirp" to it.
Being relatively new to all this, is the bird trying to tell me that it's
undervoltage and "Keep Out For Now" ?
Thanks
------------
Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net
Gilbert, AZ  DM43
http://www.primenet.com/~nx7u     <-- Now containing details of my HF
Mobile Installation
Collector of:
	Stoddart Aircraft EMI/RFI receivers and accessories
	Big Parts for that Big Linear Amp (someday I'll build one...right!)
	70's era RF test equipment HP/GR/Tek
	Radio-related technical reference material 1940+