Re: Preferred Phase 3 Orbits

> >I was reliably informed that the above would also have been the case had we
> >made it to the "final" orbit. Probably more so now though.
>
>Depends on the argument of perigee. Simply having a high inclination isn't
>enough, the argument of perigee has to be such that apogee occurs at a
>high latitude.
Gentlemen, if I had my choice it would be the 27° or so that we enjoy on O10.
When it was fully operational it gave us a great variety of coverage.  Europe
would be in for while, then ~US longitudes, then it would drift over to Japan,
Australia, etal...  I know that what was not planned, never got to Molynia,
but in
my opinion it was(is) better.

Now if I could figure out how to bottle some of the "hot air" that I help
put on here,
and force it out the right port on AO40 we'd have it made.  Teleportation?
Is that what
some of the sci-fi enthusiasts on here would call it?

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....