Antenna Question

Hello all,

I've been active off and on over the years on Oscar's 6,7,8,10, and 13.
Currently I have KLM circular yagi's for 2 and 440 which have worked
great for me over the years.  I'm considering adding antennas for 1.2
and 2.4ghz for AO-40.  Ideally, I'd like to find a small dish design
that has left/right selectable circular polarization or rotable linear
polarization (similar to TVRO operations) - that could provide a modest
gain figure at 1.2 and 2.4ghz.  Is such an antenna or antenna design
available?

Thanks,

B. Quallich, KF4HR
Email: kf4hr@erols.com     or list