Re: Mitsubishi Press Release via Amsat-dl

Jon:
	If you remember from past post from NASA to the group,
it was mentioned they wanted to discuss with the Amsat Group
about using one of our satellites (leo?) for testing for their
planned mission. They were interested in our use of orbiting sats
to communicate with small (I read handheld) planet bound craft.
	That is what I read into the past messages.. this is
more than likley what they are refering to...Someone correct me
if i'm wrong.
jim kd4hur