2.43 GHz "Mavin Filters" -- Network Analysis

I received the filters last night.

I took one of them into work, and swept it over lunchtime on a HP
Network Analyzer.  They look pretty good for what they are.

The interesting thing is that since the boards are on standard teflon
board, we can reverse engineer/scale these units to other frequencies.

Marker one is minimum IL (approx. center of passband).
Marker 2&3 are -3dB from marker one.
Marker 4&5 are -10 dB from marker one.

To access the plots, either go through my "domain reflector"
http://www.w0fms.org or directly to the page:

http://members.home.net/fspinner/W0FMS/SFP

Fred W0FMS